Aug 11, 2009

" prayer is better than sleep"




i woke up this morning and decided to stay awake... I didnt wanna asleep even my eyes did... Because today i have a class at 8.30 a.m... In this two hours ... What i'm gonna do..... if i 'm back to my dream... i got nothing....(for this moment) So i decide to 'berbicara' in my zlog... But i have nothing to say...

oh god, i decide to write..........................
life without dream... passion is nothing...

what i wish.... at this moment...

1.i wanna have

my on reference books...

2.i wanna go to...



a place called home..

3.i want to eat....




4. i wanna wear



the new old shoe..

5. i hope these...







will be mine... yeah!

Just a short wishlist... but i really got to keep dreaming... or else, day no passion...

mmmm, just wanna say sumthing... but in different way... Really need to improve...
and so.. ta-ra...

p/s: letih ngoti ambo skeaping... putar belit abih lidoh...






0 mau bicara juga..: